While structured for both beginners and experienced goal setters, this workshop is not for everyone. Bruce will challenge you to honestly get to know yourself and decide whether you've got (or are willing to become) what it takes to challenge "Big" goals - and if not, do you have (or are you willing to learn) what it takes to change into the you God created in the first place.
If you're serious, committed and willing to look yourself in the eye and at least consider some personal changes you'll learn how to set and achieve goals within the context of the Great Commandments, which are (paraphrased):
- Love God with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul and all your strength,
- Love one another even as I (Christ) have loved you,
- Tell everyone the good news about me (Christ) and what I bring to the table
Workshop objectives include:
- Review scripture related to goal setting, planning and success
- Clearly define "what’s a goal?"
- Sell you on the importance of written goals
- Distinguish between Godly and ungodly goals
- Present a goal setting and achievement method
- Present a a priorities management method
- Present a time management method
- Discover your Spiritual Gifts, Aptitudes and Core Values and investigate how best to use them
- Consider your habits, (good and bad) in light of your goals and potential
- Demonstrate one comprehensive goal-setting and achievement tool
- Prepare and equip students for accelerated achievement
What’s in it for you?
- Discover your eagleness
- An organized approach to goal setting, achievement, life and work
- A foundational life management tool
- A life balancing method
- More self-confidence
- More self-esteem
- More time to pursue your goals
- A tool and method that’ll work for any goal
- A better life NOW – and from now on…
About the Workshop
- For Beginners and Experts
- Three major parts
- Biblically based; NOT a Bible study
- Built on and from “Best Practices”
- Lots of Hands on Exercises
- Proven through 30 years of time and practice
- Tracks the GoalMInd™ product closely
- Q&A ABSOLUTELY necessary
- Expect Dramatic Results
Duration and Venue
Workshop can be customized to include 2 to 12 individual sessions. Sessions may be delivered in 12 one hour, two 6 hour, four half-day or two full day sessions to as many as 25 attendees at any location with suitable classroom seating and projection equipment.
Special pricing available for churches and philanthropic organizations.
For more information about this and other GoalMind™ workshops and seminars click here